Animal Health Clinic
NAGI Foundation hosts free Animal Health Clinics in the Community on a monthly basis, in partnership with the SRPMIC Department of Environmental Services and the Arizona Humane Society. We provide a variety of free animal health and behavioral services for Salt River Community members’ and employee’s pets.
- Clinics are first come, first served and have limited spaces.
- Pets must be brought by legal owner, age 18 and over.
- Cats must be in a carrier. (One cat per carrier.)
- Dogs must be on leash.
- No limit as to how many animals you bring.
Clinics are typically hosted in the Community at our Animal Health Facility near the Salt River Ballfields. Location is subject to change.
1839 N Longmore Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Wellness Exams
- Heartworm Prevention
- Flea & Tick Prevention
- Health Screening (for diseases such as Heartworm, Lyme, FeLV and FIV)